all the gear
& 1-on-1 tuition
The TNEOPC Archery Gift Voucher: a fantastic day out that could mean the start of a relaxing new hobby.
We might be biased but we think that Archery is one of the most relaxing, meditive and de-stressing activities you can do and it even tones your arms spectacularly too. Our archery experiences introduce you to the basic techniques and principles of archery. We'll get you firing arrows with finer precision than Robin Hood or Katniss Everdene, take you through a few games to improve your aim before competition begins to win a glamorous TNEOPC trophy.**
Our vouchers are valid for a year* from the date they were purchased and can be used at pretty much any time, subject to availabilty. We can accommodate you on weekdays and weekends all year round, so all the luck recipient has to do is choose a date, give us a call and we'll get them booked in!
*Vouchers purchased in December 2019 will be valid until 30th November 2020.
**Groups of 2 or more.
How will you send my Archery voucher?
We'll send out a voucher pack (including a receipt for your records) through the post within 3 working days. If you'd like us to send the voucher straight to the person you're buying it for please let us know as soon as you've purchased it so that we don't send any price details!
Who is Archery for?
Clay Pigeon Shooting is for everyone 11 or over. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21.
How long will the Archery session last?
Your archery session will last around an hour to an hour and a half.
Can I bring people along to watch?
Yes of course! Friends and family can come along and see your style (although small children and pets might have to stay in the car).
Regarding Vouchers purchased from The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre
1. Vouchers purchased from The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be used at any time during that year subject to availability and suitable weather conditions.
2. The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre cannot guarantee that your activity will take place on a particular date. We will try our very best to ensure that your activity takes place on a date of your choosing but our activities are dependent on suitable weather conditions to proceed safely. Please do not buy a voucher if you or your chosen recipient can only attend on a particular date or on a limited number of dates. Instead please book the activity with us by calling 01388 731 777. The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre will not offer a refund on a voucher if we cannot offer a particular date or range of dates for an activity.
3. A physical voucher will be sent through the post to the buyer. However a pdf voucher can be provided instead and sent out to the buyer's email address.
4. The buyer has the right to cancel the voucher within 7 days of purchase and will receive a full refund once the physical voucher has been returned to The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre in a saleable condition.
5. From the 8th day following the purchase of the voucher onwards the value of the voucher cannot be refunded by The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre to the buyer or the voucher holder. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. Please make sure that you are sure about the purchase of the voucher before you make it.
6. Vouchers are transferrable between people and may be used by any person as long as the voucher is valid.
7. Vouchers are transferrable between activities and may be used against any activity provided by The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre up to the voucher's orignal value. No refund will be given for any voucher used against an activity with a lower value.
8. By purchasing a voucher you are automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions.
On Booking Your Activity
1. In extreme circumstances we may have to cancel an activity giving less than 24 hours notice. This will be in cases of extreme weather or weather that may make the chosen activity unsafe. We will reschedule your activity for another date agreeable to the voucher holder.
2. If the voucher holder needs to reschedule their activity once it is booked they must give The North East Outdoor Pursuits Centre 24 hours notice of this decision by telephoning 01388 731 777 and leaving a message on the answerphone if a member of staff is unavailable to take the call.
3. Cancellation of an activity by the voucher holder WITHIN 24 hours of the time scheduled for the activity will render the voucher null and void. The voucher will no longer be valid to use in exchange for the relevant activity.